Thursday
I bring laptop to funan service centre for maintenance.
Friday
Met JZ, Belinda for dinner at chinatown. we ate and chatting at the same time. we chat alot, and i heard that they have plan of seeting up shop. They asked me want join them, i never reply beacuase first thing i don't have the money, secondly i still studying. After finish our dinner, we went to Belinda house play.
Saturday
I have a bad Dream, i dream of i am the only one in my class that repeat. I really study for the exam, but the teacher twist the question.
I wrote all this on saturday. I try very hard to wrote in proper english. I read through what i wrote. I knew that some sentance i wrote was very weird and i knew i have spelling error. I really don't know why today i so emotion, Maybe i knew that my english was bad. I really don't want from bad to worst.
Sunday
Went to take my laptop at funan, after that went for work.
